Friday, October 12, 2012

Pizza Omelet

Pin It Now!

I recently shared my recipe for gluten free pizza. Pizza is one of my favorite foods, and after I made the pizza recipe, I had some leftover ingredients. I needed to throw together a quick breakfast, and I thought, what better than a pizza-flavored omelet? You can enjoy delicious Italian flavors even at breakfast :-)

Ingredients


3 eggs
garlic powder
salt
pepper
diced tomato
black olives
pepperoni
dairy free mozarella cheese (I used Daiya)
chopped fresh basil


Preparation

 

1.  Use a whisk to scramble 3 eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Add the tomato, pepperoni, and olives to the egg mixture.
2. Spray a small skillet with cooking spray. Set the skillet on the stove over medium heat.  Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
3. Stir the eggs frequently as they cook.


4. Once the eggs are cooked, put them on a plate and top with dairy free cheese and fresh basil. Enjoy!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment